The web is the marketplace of the future. Time scarcity, convenience, price and control are factors that are driving consumers to make more and more of their purchases on the e-marketplace.
SNow a days people prefer to shop online reather then going to the market because it is easy to use and it saves lot of time E-commerce Website eliminates the middle persons and other indirect costs. The direct cost-of-sale for an order taken from a web site is lower than through traditional means (retail, paper based), as there is no human interaction during the online electronic purchase order process.
Features & Benefits of our e-commerce service
- Simple design that is high on user-interface
- Minimize downtime, business disruption, and costs associated with data migration
- Clear product pictures and descriptions
- Gain New Customers With Search Engine Visibility
- It is not unusual for customers to travel long distances to reach their preferred physical store. Ecommerce allows them to visit the same store virtually, with a few mouse clicks
- Store timings are now 24/7/365. Ecommerce websites can run all the time. From the merchant’s point of view, this increases the number of orders they receive
How It Works
Buyers – these are people with money who want to purchase a good or service.
Sellers – these are the people who offer goods and services to buyers. Sellers are generally recognized in two different forms: retailers who sell directly to consumers and wholesalers or distributors who sell to retailers and other businesses.
Producers – these are the people who create the products and services that sellers offer to buyers. A producer is always, by necessity, a seller as well. The producer sells the products produced to wholesalers, retailers or directly to the consumer.